The transformation of the valve industry should start from the following points:
1. The market trend of cast steel valve products With the development of oil development to inland oilfields and offshore oil fields, and the power industry from thermal power of less than 300,000 kilowatts to thermal power and hydropower and nuclear power of more than 300,000 kilowatts, valve products should also be based on equipment. Changes in the application area change their performance and parameters accordingly.
2. Urban construction systems generally use a large number of low-pressure valves, and the development of environmentally friendly and energy-saving type, that is, the low-pressure iron gate valve used in the past has gradually turned to environmentally friendly rubber plate valves, balance valves, metal sealing butterfly valves and mid-line sealing butterfly valves. Oil and gas transmission projects are developing in the direction of pipelines, which in turn requires a large number of slab gate valves and ball valves.
3. The other side of energy development is energy conservation, so from the perspective of energy conservation, steam traps should be developed and developed to subcritical and supercritical high parameters.
4. The construction of the power station is going to be large-scale, so it is necessary to use large-diameter and high-pressure safety valves and pressure reducing valves, as well as fast opening and closing valves.
5. The needs of the complete set of projects, the supply of valves from a single variety to multiple varieties and multiple specifications. The valve required for an engineering project is increasingly being provided by a valve manufacturer.
The production of valve equipment has a very broad prospect in both short-term and long-term perspectives. Especially with the help of four major factors: urban construction, industrial development, technological innovation and globalization, China's domestic future valve industry will develop towards more international, high-end and modernization, and this is also the valve of China. The development direction of domestic valve industry. Domestic valve equipment manufacturers are also in the process of pursuing innovation, entering new markets and seeking survival and development in the increasingly competitive pump and valve industry.